Thursday, November 22, 2007

#11 Library Thing

I had a lot of fun with LibraryThing and much like with a reference enquiry - when someone asks you what you like to read, you can't think of an answer. So I had to resort to my usual suspects to add.

On a side note this is how much Library 2.0 is getting me hooked - I started fiddling with the html to make it fit within the left panels. Naturally I had to go back to fix my Slide widget too. Oh dear, I have digressed. But it's all about the learning and how I can apply it in my day-to-day work.

Back to LibraryThing, as another staff member has suggested, there is no reason why we couldn't create a group for our library users. Another great thing about LibraryThing was it was sooo nice and easy to sign up...I just have to remember what username and password I used.

No comments: