Sunday, November 18, 2007

#10 Image generators



In the past I've used ImageChef for a few things. I was so excited when I first used it, that I could actually do some interesting things to images to present the information at hand in a more interesting format. I suppose this is the main thing about these generators is that we can take something we know, have expectations of how it should look and then mash it up to engage the audience.


Have to say thanks to another 2.0 blogger for this site (that's you Emma!), South Park Studio. As a fan of the occasional episode, i couldn't resist. It was fun deciding all the different options, and I could only pick black for clothing colours 'cos that's all I can choose at the moment.

The generator blog - how many options were there to choose from! Definitely need more than 15 minutes for that one. But I had to have a go at Slide. Having seen in it on other blogs and on Facebook, I needed to have a go. Although I had trouble linking my Flickr account, I was able to work around it and load the photos in a different way.

1 comment: